First-time user Instructions
- Visit the Diocese of Tucson’s Safe Environment Training website at http://diocesetucson.setanet.org
- At the home page, click “Sign In For Online Education”
- Type in your First Name, Last Name and Home street address
- Click “Search”
- If you have not been on the site previously, a red-lettered notice will come up indicating that there is no record for you in the system.
- Click “Click here to Create a Record”
- Follow the instructions and fill in your information: name, phone, e-mail address, etc.
- For address information, it is recommended that you enter your home address.
- Select your Preferred Language.
- Use the drop down menu to select your Location which will be either your parish or your school.
- Use the drop down menu to select your position, deacon, priest, volunteer, etc.
- Enter your title: catechist, choir member, etc.
- Click “Add New Record and Continue.”
- You are now on the Select a Class page. This page lists all classes available in English and Spanish. Select a course and enjoy the class!
- At the end of the video, you will be given the opportunity to view the Code of Conduct and the Summary of the Guidelines if you do not have them at hand.
- Then you will be asked to complete a quiz.
- Upon successful completion of the quiz, a certificate will be emailed to the address you entered previously.
- Print the email, sign it and return it to your Compliance Officer.
Please contact Carol Padilla, 825-9611, x107, if you have any questions or concerns about the Diocese of Tucson’s Safe Environment Program.